Friday, April 6, 2012

Finalization

 Erik and I did talk, we didn't go over everything on my silly long list but it wasn't needed. Nothing has changed in our situation, we have decide that we are choosing the right option. I am sad but I do feel a lot better about it now. I'm really going to miss that guy, although we will still be friends and talk he will still be 5 hours away, but then again if he wasn't we wouldn't be just friends.

 I got another bunny today... I haven't figured out a name for her yet, but she is an all black mini lop, so she is a bit bigger then Lily. They had a good first meeting but then it turned south... it seems we (the bunnies and I) are going to have a long slow process of bonding them together. I'm sure they will work out well in the end though, I just have to make sure they don't fight anymore, so probably for the next few weeks this blog will turn into a bunny filled "Lily did this today and ___?___ didn't like it..." don't worry other bunny owners I am keeping them separate most of the time expect for a few supervised moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment