Wednesday, April 11, 2012

That's life...

 Found some gnarly wounds on Tiger, the new bunny, the other day. They are too healed to have came from Lily, plus one is a long deep scratch and Lilly's claws have never been sharp enough to even slightly break the thinnest of my skin so I know for sure that she could not of caused that type of damage on Tiger who has really thick fur. I called the place I got her from yesterday to let them know that I was very displeased that they missed that (well at the time I only found one out of the current 3 that I've found so far). They had no clue and didn't offer any really help on the fact that they sold me a damaged rabbit that should of had stitches for some of these wounds.
 So she's been shaved in the areas where the wounds are, so I can keep a better eye on them and easily clean them every day. Poor girl, luckily her hair is long enough that it's not too noticeable that she has some bare spots. On top of that fall future face to face meetings between her and Lily are on hold until her wounds are healed because I don't want to chance something happening and them getting reopened. So I now have a big fence separating my room in half so both of my bunnies can be free and running around, and hopefully with them getting to see each other all the time through the cage but unable to fight will help them get on better grounds. It seems to be going good so far.

 I went home for Easter, and I had a three day weekend because I have Monday and Tuesdays off. It was so nice to be home with the family, I've really missed them, and they are telling me I need to move back. Heh, I would love to but I moved here so I could have all my social activities that I love and be closer to more of my friends, both things that I was lacking big time in HR.
 I had a wonderful Easter weekend, the fam went skiing, I got in two motorcycle rides, one on my FZ6 which we just sold and the other on my new Ducati which we just registered today. The family loves my bunnies, Tiger the most though, which I can't blame them too much for because she is very sweet and much more playful then Lilly, who takes some time getting to know and understand how to play with.

 I got back home today and have been borderline breakdown for the rest of the day, but I've managed to keep myself busy, cleaning and organizing my room, although it needs more work and of course getting it duel bunny ready with the two different living areas for each of my loves (they bunnies) Heh.
 Reason for this is because Erik has canceled our laser tag plans that we were going to do before he moved, and it just really enforced my worry that although we say we're going to stay friends and keep in contact, that that is total bull shit and just a nice sweet white lie and that we will really just fade away. Which I really don't like the idea of that happening and it makes this harder realizing that there probably isn't any actual future of any kind of relationship for us. :(  yep that's a sad face. I was really looking forward to have at least one last good, fun time with him before that whole fading away thing happened and now it seems I don't even get that, my last memories of him are going to be of awkward, painful silence, neither of us wanting to bring up what we knew we needed to.
 I guess that's life though.

No comments:

Post a Comment