Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lack of Communication

Communication, the biggest reason why I chose Erik over all the other guys I was socially "dating" at the time. He had the best communication with me and honesty, so much so that it really helped me trust him on a much faster level then what it normally takes. Right now at the end of things, hell this whole last week communication has been what we've been lacking, one of our strongest qualities in this relationship and it's been amiss this last week, and I feel even more right now. Yesterday we agreed to talk more about our decision to make sure we weren't just making the easy choice and not necessarily the best choice. Which made me feel so much better knowing we were actually going to really talk it out and figure out what is really the best option for us right now, and he seemed pretty sure like that was the best thing to do too. Last night though all I got was a "Nope, I think we made the right choice."
 I wish I knew what happened, only a few weeks ago he was so positive that we could totally make the long distance thing work. I was so sure that when I brought up to him how I was feeling about it he was going to be right there to reassure me that it'll be fine, that yes it might be hard every now and then but that we could totally do it... man was I wrong. I didn't expect this, and I didn't expect us to let it go so easily and quickly, I really did think we would spend more time actually discussing it and finding out what was really best for both of us.

 I hate the way we are going out...

 I don't feel so sad anymore, at least not teary and weepy like I was two nights ago. More so then anything now I'm annoyed, I wish I knew what happened and why the change in heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment